Stop TB Partnership
StopTB Romania is affiliated with the StopTB Partnership – the only international organization that strives to globally align all actors involved in the fight against tuberculosis.
- A world without tuberculosis
- To ensure that every TB patient has access to effective diagnosis, treatment and cure.
- To stop transmission of TB.
- To reduce the inequitable social and economic toll of TB.
- To develop and implement new preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic tools and strategies to stop TB.
- By 2015: the global burden of TB disease (deaths and prevalence) will be reduced by 50% relative to 1990 levels
- By 2050: The global incidence of TB disease will be less than 1 per million population (elimination of TB as a global public health problem)
For more information, visit www.stoptb.org.