Digital tools for monitoring TB patient adherence and barriers to accessing services
COVID-19 Recommendations: Office of the World Health Organization Romania
Mapping of Romanian TB patient’s needs Report – June 2014
GLC-Europe Monitoring Mission to Romania 2016.
WHO technical assistance mission on the revision of the procurement system of anti-TB drugs (2016).
- Short term assessment of TB supply chain, Romania
- Report on assessment of the legal framework and specific regulations regarding the procurement of anti-tuberculosis medicines, assessing the current barriers
- www.globaltbcaucus.org – Global TB Caucus
Global TB Caucus is a unique international network of political representatives with support in more than 100 countries. Led by its members for its members, with the support of a dedicated Secretariat, the members of the Caucus work collectively and individually to end the TB epidemic.
- www.asptmr.ro – Asociatia pentru Sprijinirea Pacientilor cu Tuberculoza Multi-drog Rezitenta
ASPTMR was founded in 2011 as a non-governmental, non-profit organization. The main activity is to focus on the needs of patients with TB and MDR-TB: their representation before the authorities. The organization is in full development, in order to meet the specific needs of patients. For the time being, it addresses the specific needs, having recently developed a strategic plan that is being implemented.
- www.stoptb.org – Stop TB Partnership
Stop TB Partnership aims to eradicate tuberculosis from the world, a curable disease that still kills three people every minute. Founded in 2001, the Partnership’s mission is to serve every person who is vulnerable to TB and to ensure that high quality treatment is available to all who need it.
- www.euro.who.int – Organizatia Mondiala a Sanatatii – Biroul pentru Europa
WHO is the authority responsible for public health within the United Nations system. The WHO Regional Office for Europe (WHO Europe) is one of six WHO regional offices worldwide.
- www.tbcoalition.eu – TB Europe Coalition
An informal advocacy alliance that shares a commitment to raising awareness of tuberculosis and raising the political will to control the disease in the WHO European region and worldwide.
- www.results.org.uk/our-issues/tuberculosis – Results UK (sectiunea dedicata luptei impotriva TB)
Results is an international NGO that aims to end extreme poverty through advocacy and campaigns.
WHO technical assistance missions on the reform of ambulatory care for patients with TB.
- Reforming TB service delivery towards more people-centred ambulatory and community care in Romania (2015)
GLC-Europe Monitoring Mission to Romania (February – March) 2015.
Review of the national tuberculosis programme in Romania – 2014